You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Atlanta Falcons’ tag.
1. The Patriots have been running up the score on opposing teams for years. I’ve heard all the, “…but it’s their style of play!” responses and yes, it is their style of play, but it’s completely unnecessary and as with Gronkowski (breaking his forearm blocking on the extra point try to go up 59-24 with under 4 minutes left to play) it proves to bite them in the ass from time to time.
2. Gronkowski will reportedly be out anywhere from 4-8 weeks.
3. If the injury lingers and they are without Gronk in the playoffs they will be quickly out of the playoffs. He makes that kind of difference in their offense. Mark it down.
4. How bad is the Chicago Bears offensive line? There isn’t a QB in the league that could do anything with their line.
5. Can you remember the last time a team managed to go 7-3 with an offensive line this bad?! I feel for Cutler and Campbell.
6. The Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills game was wretched. In the game the Dolphins offensive possessions looked like this; punt, punt, fumble, punt, punt, punt, punt, missed FG, TD, INT, INT. I mean…good God…
7. The struggles that the Texans and Falcons had with Jaguars and Cardinals (respectively) just goes to show it’s really anyone’s game this year.
8. I honestly believe that 12 of the top 15 teams in my rankings have a realistic chance to win the Super Bowl.
9. The Saints are now 5-5 after an 0-4 start. I thought they were dead in the water, but now? They have an outside shot at the playoffs, in my opinion. Remaining schedule; San Fran, @ Atl, @ NYG, TB, @ Dal, Car.
10. If the Giants play against the Packers the way they played against the Steelers and the Bengals they will get obliterated.
TO THE RANKINGS!; Read the rest of this entry »
1. Thanks 49ers & Rams. Ties fucking suck.
(While I say that, if it were my team I would much rather tie than lose. Ties are better than a loss.)
2. The Giants are playing like a bunch pansy’s. I said it, pansy’s! There’s really no way to express how bad the Giants have played in all facets of the game. If they manage to make the playoffs playing like this they would get demolished.
3. Funny to hear the Saints complain about another player(s)/team being classless after the offseason they had. Comical.
4. The Saints are extremely dangerous if they can win enough games to make the playoffs. Would you want your team to play them in the 1st round?
5. The Eagles are done. Fire Andy Reid and blow most of the roster up. It’s time. All the chips were pushed in and it didn’t work.
6. The Cowboys pushed their rival to this point with the beatdown they laid on them, 38-23.
7. If the Broncos go 11-5 and win their division (both extremely plausible), how is Peyton Manning not the NFL MVP?
8. The answer is, Peyton Manning would 100% be the MVP.
ON TO THE RANKINGS! Read the rest of this entry »
The further we get into the season the more the legit teams that got off to slow starts are rising (Packers, Broncos, Saints) and the pretenders who got off to hot starts drop like rocks (Cardinals, Bengals).
As with last week the Falcons are not the best overall team in the league, in my opinion, but they are the only team without a loss and so they are again #1 after their bye week.
I shall begin my points now;
Read the rest of this entry »
I don’t mean that in such a bad way, it’s just the perfect descriptor of how the season has played out thus far.
Just look at the standings.
(This is where I’ll start my points, the number of which is, as of yet, undetermined.) Read the rest of this entry »