1. Thanks 49ers & Rams. Ties fucking suck.
(While I say that, if it were my team I would much rather tie than lose. Ties are better than a loss.)
2. The Giants are playing like a bunch pansy’s. I said it, pansy’s! There’s really no way to express how bad the Giants have played in all facets of the game. If they manage to make the playoffs playing like this they would get demolished.
3. Funny to hear the Saints complain about another player(s)/team being classless after the offseason they had. Comical.
4. The Saints are extremely dangerous if they can win enough games to make the playoffs. Would you want your team to play them in the 1st round?
5. The Eagles are done. Fire Andy Reid and blow most of the roster up. It’s time. All the chips were pushed in and it didn’t work.
6. The Cowboys pushed their rival to this point with the beatdown they laid on them, 38-23.
7. If the Broncos go 11-5 and win their division (both extremely plausible), how is Peyton Manning not the NFL MVP?
8. The answer is, Peyton Manning would 100% be the MVP.
ON TO THE RANKINGS! Continue reading “The DKY NFL Power Rankings 2012 (Week 11)”